Daily Dragon Fix

Dropping @2019-04-30 19:55:00 Cave Time

(If that's not the time you want, use the calendar below or click here to check the current time.)

~94% chance of luminae, ~6% chance of dark luminae

Cirion | full

Cycle Progress

The selected time is 0.5 days into a 16 day cycle. Hover over the tiles of the calendar for moon phase information; click for details.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
30 APR01 MAY02 MAY03 MAY04 MAY05 MAY
06 MAY07 MAY08 MAY09 MAY10 MAY11 MAY12 MAY
13 MAY14 MAY15 MAY16 MAY17 MAY18 MAY19 MAY
20 MAY21 MAY22 MAY23 MAY24 MAY25 MAY26 MAY
27 MAY28 MAY29 MAY30 MAY31 MAY