Daily Dragon Fix

Dropping @2019-04-29 20:00:00 Cave Time

(If that's not the time you want, use the calendar below or click here to check the current time.)

~94% chance of luminae, ~6% chance of dark luminae

Cirion | waxing gibbous

Cycle Progress

The selected time is 15.5 days into a 16 day cycle. Hover over the tiles of the calendar for moon phase information; click for details.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
14 APR
15 APR16 APR17 APR18 APR19 APR20 APR21 APR
22 APR23 APR24 APR25 APR26 APR27 APR28 APR
29 APR30 APR01 MAY02 MAY03 MAY04 MAY05 MAY
06 MAY07 MAY08 MAY09 MAY10 MAY11 MAY12 MAY
13 MAY14 MAY15 MAY