Daily Dragon Fix

Dropping Now

~45% chance of luminae, ~55% chance of dark luminae

Cirion | waxing crescent

(The percentages displayed are based on pinkgothic's theory of continuous change and will thus change over the course of the day.)

Cycle Progress

We are currently 11.59 days into a 16 day cycle. Hover over the tiles of the calendar for moon phase information; click for details.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
11 JAN12 JAN
13 JAN14 JAN15 JAN16 JAN17 JAN18 JAN19 JAN
20 JAN21 JAN22 JAN23 JAN24 JAN25 JAN26 JAN
27 JAN28 JAN29 JAN30 JAN31 JAN01 FEB02 FEB
03 FEB04 FEB05 FEB06 FEB07 FEB08 FEB09 FEB
10 FEB11 FEB